Complaints, hurries and more hurries. When it comes to children and their little patience, all help is good. This express recipe will solve those problems in just five minutes. Five delicious minutes that is the total time you will spend on doing it.
- 1 large cup
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 3 oil tablespoons
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips for the top
- a few drops of vanilla extract
1. Mix all dry ingredients in the cup and stir. Add the egg, milk, oil and mix. Finally, add the chocolate chips and vanilla and mix again.
2. Place the cup in the mic and let cook for 3 minutes at maximum power (1000w). You will see that your cake rises. Don't be alarmed, it's normal! After this time, remove from the microwave and sprinkle a few more nuggets.
3. Let cool A few minutes and enjoy this delicious recipe.